We hope that you’re enjoying the week and the warm weather that August has brought to us!
Today we are sharing a quick and yummy recipe made by our collaborator Taryn (@Life_And_Sprinkles) Check her Instagram for more sweet pics & recipes!
If you want to learn how to make this, just keep reading!
To make this you’ll only need a few ingredients,
- 3/4 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk (Or any other milk)
- 2 Coffe Flavored Greek Yogurts (Taryn used Chobani) They are about 5oz/145g each
- 1 tsp Instant espresso
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of Chia seeds
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- Optional: Chocolate shavings/ Chocolate espresso beans for the topping
You’re just 4 steps away from this Chia Pudding, keep going!
- Combine all the ingredients except for the chia seeds and whisk until incorporated.
- Add the Chia Seeds and whisk again
- Pour the pudding into a mason jar with a lid or a storage container
- Leave it overnight in the refrigerator.
In the morning the texture should be the consistency of pudding, whisk lightly to mix any chia seeds that settled to the bottom and top it with the chocolate shavings & espresso beans if desired
You can make a few servings each time and they will be okay for a couple of days in the refrigerator
If you liked this recipe don’t forget to check out our Instagram @Nova.Nuts for more healthy stuff, the greatest wealth is health!
Thanks for your time!