We hope everyone is doing well and thanks for stopping by!
Today we have an amazing recipe created by our collaborator Ramya (@pongal2pesto). Check her Instagram account, she shares awesome foodie pics!
Who doesn’t love to have a slice of a freshly baked loaf of bread? Everyone does! and even more when you bake it yourself and you know all the ingredients you’re using
This recipe is quite easy and after 2 or 3 trials you’ll have is mastered.
Let’s start with this Vegan bread!
You’ll need the following,
- Whole Wheat Flour – 4 cups.
- Active Dry Yeast – 1.5 packs (each pack is about 7g so let’s say 10g)
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Pumpkin Seeds & Sunflower Seeds – 1 cup mixed seeds ( 80-100g)
- Water – 2.5 to 3 Cups, add it slowly until the mixture looks good
- Maple syrup – 2 teaspoons (you can use your favorite syrup)
The easy 9 steps to Vegan Bread Success:
- Mix all the dry ingredients together
- Mix the wet ingredients together
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and start to mix them slowly
- Put the mixture into a greased bread pan and cover it
- Leave it rising for 20 min. (Meanwhile check our Instagram or read a good book with a cup of coffee)
- Pre-heat the oven to 390F or 198,889ºC (the converter says that. It may be easier to round it up to 200º)
- Take the seeds and top the risen dough with them
- Bake the risen dough for 35 to 40min ( you can use a wooden stick to check if the inside is wet or dry, if it’s dry it means the inside is well cooked)
- Cool it down before you try to take it out of the mold or cut it (we didn’t come that far to screw up here)
After following the steps you should have a beautiful loaf of bread like this
If you count calories, make sure to write down all the ingredients and weight, then sum up the calories, proteins, fats and carbs and once the loaf is cold weight it and divide the total nutritional values between the number of slices you have!
Remember to tag @Nova.Nuts whenever you make this Vegan Bread!
Thanks for reading,